It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:40 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:01 pm 

Hi Reg I hope you your wife and all the family weren't too near bombings. It must be terrible thinking your family are going for a night out and don't come home, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.
I haven't been on the site for a long time as you know I lost my middle son he was 54 with a heart attack and my husband and I haven't been too good maybe next year will be a wee bit better.
God Bless
Amelia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:57 pm 

Hi Amelia,
Many thanks for your concern but we are fine but like everyone else we share the deep
sadness that these barbarous acts have caused..
My wife and I are both fine and although we live quite along way from Paris you just never know
where those crazy people are going to pop up. We all have to be vigilant during these awful times.
I was very sad to hear of your loss and especially so young. I hope that you have many cherished
memories to look back on and cherish especially coming up to Xmas. Ihave not posted lately but Ifind
myself looking back and reading many of the posts especially 2012. 2013 and 2014 :)
For me the real story of the "Gorbals " as I remember it is in there over and over again.!!
I honestly believe that those that survived it were all better for there experiences.
What does everyone think.? I have not heard from Danny Gill lately ,hope he is ok. ?

Take care Amelia and God Bless.
Best regards Reg

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]