It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:29 pm 

I sincerely cannot remember but I think it may have been a boy name Billy...cannot say his last name as I do not want him to get in trouble with his wife... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:57 am 

Hi Margaret,
When we were boys we used to think it was "Cissy" to kiss a girl until we got older ha ha, My first kiss [if my memory serves me correctly] was when I was 14 years old and her name was also Margaret, we had a game of Postman's knock and I had to stand behind a door and guess the girls name who was chapping. I gussed correctly and we had a kiss and I loved it, the other boys and girls had to shout out right that's enough , give other people a chance ha ha oh happy days. Although I must say I only loved one girl in all of my life and that was Rena Smith from Dennistoun [when I was 19 years old and we went with each other for 18 months], I asked her to marry me but I think Rena knew that I had "itchy feet" and being a young bricklayer I was always talking about travelling. We split up [sadly] and I went to build bricks halfway round the World and lived with Women and also got married but I always think of Rena and truly hope she might a nice man , settled down and had a family of her own, yes such is life.
Regards.
Danny :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]